Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter vs Halloween

In a fight between the most sacred and the least sacred holidays on the Western calendar...which would win? Of course, I'm not talking about which holiday is better or more fun or has more purpose. Naturally, if you had to pick between Easter candy and Halloween candy, which would you pick??

My pick would be Easter candy. In my opinion, most of the stuff that you get at Halloween is available year-round. But Easter candy (chocolate bunnies, Cadbury eggs, chocolate-coated marshmallow eggs etc...) is only available at Easter.

So in the epic battle between good and evil, I'd say Easter candy wins.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I have to agree with your assessment. Even the most commonplace of candies (Reese's peanut butter cups, Snickers, etc.) are far superior when they come in an egg shape.