Thursday, April 21, 2011

Father's Day Gift Idea

Maybe you're one of those people who likes to get your gift shopping done early. Or maybe you're the kind of person who has trouble coming up with creative gift ideas. Either way, this salon has a suggestion/solution for you. What better gift for dear old Dad than a little manscaping?




I took this picture myself, so please excuse the glare and reflection in the window of the car passing by behind me.

Now I have nothing against a bit of manscaping here and there. Back hair should probably be removed if it's excessive. Neck hair should be trimmed and maintained. That's all well and good. The part that really concerns me about this particular ad is the area where the "manscaping" is taking place on "dad." It makes me picture the gift exchange around the family dining table.


Um, here Dad. I got you a present. So you can shave your...well...it's for personal grooming...you know like to keep things ummm tidy....and ummmm well...I hope you like it...so ummm...Happy Father's Day!

No comments: