Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm It!

I've been tagged. These things come in handy on days when you don't have much to blog about.

I love the smell of-fresh-cut hay, woods after a rain, my mom.

People would say that I-am funny and easy to talk to.

I don't understand why-some people don't bathe often enough.

When I wake up in the morning I-get up and take a shower before anything else.

I lost my willpower to-give up coffee. Actually, I never had the willpower to do that, so I didn't really lose it.

Life is-all the little stuff.

My past made me-realize my dependence on God and His sufficiency to meet my needs.

I get annoyed when-other people make me late, when people don't listen to directions and when I have to pick up the slack for someone else.

Parties are not a good time to-try to have 'deep' conversations.

Dogs are-fun to play with and snuggle, but annoying to take care of.

Cats are-annoying to play with and snuggle, but easy to take care of.

Tomorrow is-the day I have to start working the morning shift again. Thanks for reminding me.

I have low tolerance for-chick flicks. And strangers who try to hug me.

I am totally terrified of-cockroaches. Shocker.

I wonder why I thought my life would be-exotic and thrilling.

Never in my life have I-wanted to go back to school.

High school was-lonely.

When I'm nervous-I honestly can't remember the last time I was nervous. Should that make me nervous?

One time at a family gathering-a snake with a flopping fish in its mouth chased us out of a lake.

Take my advice-he's not that into you. You'd know it if he was.

I'm almost always-outgoing, sarcastic and not really letting people know what's going on with me.

I'm addicted to-blogging, reading and Nutella.

I want someone to-want me.

No comments: