Friday, May 30, 2008

Bits and Bobbles

This morning I spent half an hour trying to figure out what to wear. I got very frustrated by the process and ended up wearing a pair of jeans and a black shirt. Now I feel sartorially boring.

The other night I was driving home when I heard a strange sound coming from underneath my car. I couldn't identify it, but the sound got louder when I accelerated and dropped off when I braked. I worried it might be a flat tire, so I pulled over to inspect it. I got out of the car and checked the tires. All appeared to be in working order. Then I leaned over and looked under the car. There was a small stick, practically a twig, stuck in the undercarriage and dragging against the ground. Ahhh, the perils of driving a Mini.

My boss came up to me a while back and told me she had a dream about me. She said in her dream I was leaving the office, wearing a summery shorts ensemble and flip flops. I was really, really tan. Then I got on my motorcycle and drove away.

1 comment:

Display Name said...

Shorts and flip flops on a motorcycle? Is this a subtle clue that your boss wants you gone?