Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Q is for...

Every day a surprising number of people find my blog by searching a particular phrase. I am constantly amazed at how many people on the World Wide Internet are interested in 'words that start with Q.'

So many people stumble across the QQ by googling that phrase that I have now become the #9 Google hit when you search those terms.

Imagine their disappointment when they get here and discover I don't actually blog about words that start with Q. Maybe I should start some sort of recurring feature about Q-words.

Of course, it amuses me that so many people would rely on Google for the answer to this question. Does no one use a dictionary any more?

But perhaps I shouldn't quip, quibble or quarrel with these querists in their quest for Q quarries.

1 comment:

bbrown said...

Yeah, well at least people don't get to your blog by searching for "plan: b emergency contraception." A couple of google searches for that and I decided I should find another blog-name.