Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Live from City Hall

I'm blogging from City Hall...this could signal a huge turn-around in the outlook for my Wednesdays. If I have to be stuck in these meetings, at least I'll have the opportunity to mock the proceedings in real time. I am having some internet connectivity issues. I'm also concerned there may be some problems with this laptop, so I'm hoping this all works out.

Right now the Controller and Finance Administrator are giving their monthly financial reports to the councilmembers. Yawn. The most interesting thing that has happened so far was when the mayor lectured the new councilmembers on how to present their arguments around the table.

1 comment:

Mindy Hart said...

I can't believe they consider this stuff to be newsworthy and that they actually make you go cover it. :-)