Friday, November 16, 2007

Ask, and You Shall Receive

There were a number of things I had in mind to blog about today, but they were all trumped by a surprise twist of events. Little did I know that when I stated a felt need yesterday, it would promptly be answered.

Remember this statement? "What I need now is a date."
Guess what.
My cell phone rang after work last night and by about five minutes into the conversation I found myself agreeing to letting my caller take me out to dinner. And for those of you who may be thinking smugly to yourselves "it was probably one of her girlfriends" au contraire, mon amis. He's all man.

The End

7 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

I'll miss you. :(

Anonymous said...

Why wasn' t I notified immediately! Mom

Dana said...

And that's all we get? Come on lady er, Ladybug...I need details!

Nancy Mon said...

Uh, where is the follow up report of said date? I expect to see you tonight after church at Cafe Ascend to fill me in.

Phil said...

I think that it has to do with your alphabet baking and its relationship with your wish list. And since I am a pre-trib believer what are you going to make for "D"? And when are you going to make it? Or just stop with "C" and get your Mini Cooper. However, I should NOT assume that this is a boyfriend. Hope you had fun at dinner.

Mindy Hart said...

you can't leave us hanging... where's the blog about how the date went???

Alyssa said...

I think you are all funny. ;)