Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just another day in the life...

A professional stylist did my hair and make-up today. Then I had a photo shoot, complete with wardrobe change. I look fabulous. What I need now is a date.

Which reminds me...in Sunday School (excuse me...Adult Bible Fellowship) I distinctly remember the teacher, Bill, saying something to the effect of "girls, when that guy calls this week and asks you out for Friday night..." In fact, he referenced this idea two times in his lesson. So if I interpret this correctly, Bill has promised me not once, but TWICE, that a guy would call and ask me out this week. Well Bill, it's Thursday and guess what? No call.
I am seriously displeased.

4 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

You know where you should be Friday. I'm saving a spot for you.

bbrown said...

He also told you to say NO to that guy. Bill is teaching us to play hard to get.

Laurie said...

Bethany,
It's the call that counts...

Ulovebeth said...

Unless it's the Call of the Wild.
Just ask Buck.