Monday, June 18, 2007

Yikes! My Dad is wearing Bling!

My dad is usually very hard to shop for. He doesn't have any hobbies. Seriously. Not one. He doesn't do anything. Seriously. I mean it. He doesn't go anywhere. Seriously. Nowhere. I'm not exaggerating.

So this year I was really excited when my brother told me that my dad made a special request for a Father's Day gift. Dad saw a ring that he really liked and told my brother that's what he wanted. In fact, he wanted it so badly that he reminded my brother about it nearly every day and would frequently ask whether it had been purchased yet. My brother told me he would go get the ring and we could go in on it together. I was so relieved to not have to come up with a gift idea.

Then I saw the ring...
I think the picture speaks for itself.

3 comments:

Todd Richards said...

Worth 1,000 words... wow!

Shanna said...

Mr. T is green with envy.

bbrown said...

wow. that made my day.