Monday, January 22, 2007

Hellhole No More!

I moved! Woo hoo! I have left the cockroaches, broken toilets, broken furnace, broken a/c, broken dishwasher, broken showers, leaky ceiling and bad breakers behind.

I moved on Saturday and am already completely unpacked and have pictures and art on the walls. I wasted no time getting settled.

The move was very smooth and I had some awesome help from guys who took extra special care with my furniture. One of them was so devoted to insuring the safety of my worldly possessions that he sacrificed much comfort and well-being in order to protect my stuff from scratches and dints. I call him Bendy Troy.





6 comments:

Jeanine said...

I'm still impressed with the pictures on walls. You've received the place. That's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Laurie I am so glad to hear you are now in a clean place and already settled. Wow that is impressive. Now you can rest easy and not have to fight the "little demons" anymore. :) You can probably tear up Sissy's phone number, no need for her anymore. :)
Moms

Ulovebeth said...

I see Justin and Mark in the picture, too! It looks like their supervisors.

leslie said...

does Bendy Troy need product promotion, b/c I know someone

Troy said...

Justin and Mark move like supervisors too.

Leslie - what exactly are you talking about when you say "promotion"?

gL said...

HAHAHA Troy your funny

Coming to a town near you from the the makers of 67 knives for the price of 1, that orange smelling cleaning solution, and the set-it-and-forget-it oven.... Bendy Troy... He cushions and contorts in all sorts of positions to make your move go smooth!