Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Funnies

Things that made me laugh this week:

Me: "What would Jesus drink?"
Her: "Hebrew blend with non-fat goat milk."

"I think this is the first time I've ever been issued underwear for a public appearance."

"I started drinking after my friend Paul got married."

Me: "My finger is bleeding."
Him: "There will be a little bit of Laurie in every bite of this meal."

Text Message: "I'm in the feminist economics dept. The women are all scary looking and there is no urinal in the men's restroom. I fear for my manhood."

Him: "We're going to the Aquarium for dinner."
Me: "Okay! What made you pick the Aquarium?"
Him: "They have tigers. Grrrrrrr."

"Guys don't get it. We need to grab the situation by the ball...umm...I just made the Friday Funnies, didn't I?"

2 comments:

Troy said...

Sometimes the comments are funnier when you read them than when one says them.

The Doctor said...

whoever said that last one must have had a bad biology teacher!