Thursday, November 09, 2006

Randomosity*

I didn't blog on Tuesday because it was Election Day. I left work at 1:30am. I was covering an election "party" for District 22. It was dismal.

Today, I treated myself to Chick-Fil-A. I ordered an eight-pack of nuggets. I drove away and looked in my bag. They gave me a 12-pack. Score!

My IM buddy, Steven, told me his goal is to make it onto the Friday Funnies every week. Tomorrow will be his first time on there. This should be fun because it means he'll be trying to make me laugh all the time.

My roommate, Dinah, sold me out. I'm bitter.

If HD radio makes an FM signal sound like CD quality, does it make an AM signal sound like FM quality?

I have a dilemma. I have a Thanksgiving party and a wedding on the same night. Do I pick one? Or do I try to make both? What to do, what to do.

Between last night and this morning, I received nine emails from Troy. I think that might be a record.

I still haven't seen my first red cup of the season. Although it doesn't feel much like the "season" anyway. A third of the way through November and it's actually hot outside! Sigh.

I want a new bedspread. Maybe this one.

I also want a KitchenAid mixer. They are stinkin' expensive.

I'm ready to start my Christmas shopping. Problem is, I don't know what I'm getting for anyone.

Last night I had a rare opportunity to watch TV. I was torn between Dr. 90210 and the Food Network. I don't recommend flipping back and forth between the two.

*Dear Reader, you have just been subjected to the kind of random thoughts that flit through my brain on any given day.

4 comments:

gL said...

hmm... chicken

secretly I think many of us have a goal to be on the FF

no comment... not getting in the middle of 2 ladies... especially when 1 of them is bitter

things that make you go "Hmmm?"

who is more important?

so many jokes...

what is a red cup? and it isn't hot like July... so it's progress

must be a girl thing

but oh so cool... and you actually probabally would use the 3 million attachments

I don't even know who is on my list at this point

23*

crackberry is now a word... I submit: crackberry n. A BlackBerry handheld computer, particularly one used obsessively; a person who uses such a computer obsessively. Also: CrackBerry.

*random thoughts to random ponderings... and I have now blogged more in this answer than the last 3 months

p.s.: I know this has been addressed before, but... Why does blogger call it a word verification when it is a random grouping of letters in a crazy font, color, and any other number of things to make it as illegible as possible. i.e.: zttgzemk ... it's not a word... so why call it one? enough randomness for one posting... peace out to all my homies!

Anonymous said...

The red cups came out today... why does coffee taste better in red than in white (or eggshell, if you will)?

Get the Kitchen Aid mixer. They may be expensive, but I got one in college and it is still one of my favorite toys... I don't know how people bake without them :)

Jeanine said...

You could start taking donations for your mixer. We all eat your baked goods. Just put a tip jar beside the cookies at hometeams. In no time, you'll have the funds.

Laurie said...

I got a red cup today! woo hoo!
I'm looking into purchasing a Kitchen Aid mixer from eBay. I like Jeanine's idea...it really should be a group purchase. ;}