Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday Funnies

Things that made me laugh this week:

Friend: "You should come out of your shell."
Me: "I don't have a shell."
Another friend: "You're like a naked turtle."

"That's what you get for eating chicken fat off of someone else's plate."

"Shelley 'Seclusion' Gibbs has left the building."

On the perils of playing co-ed flag football: "Oops! Sorry, I meant to grab your...flag."

What I actually said: "Have a cookie. It will make you feel better."
What he thought I said: "Have a quickie. It will make you feel better."

"I feel like there should be a disclaimer: Actual discipleship results may vary."

"Frontal hugs are bad because our parts might touch."

3 comments:

leslie said...

yes! I made it!!!

Anonymous said...

i am yet to make it. it is the "not funny enough curse"

::harumph::

tho, i suppose living across the country and never talking with you is a hindrance!

...

I like the flag football quote! We are playing here at Bible College... there are segregated teams... with a motion to desegregate

gL said...

I thought the naked turtle comment was from 2 weeks ago....