Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Funnies

Things that made me laugh this week:

"Sadie* doesn't grow hair under her arms!"
*Name changed to protect the innocent

"Don said 'manhood package' at Men's Life. He meant to say 'manhood plan.'"

"Do your roses smell like curry?"

What I actually said: "I'll take the new guys in my group."
What they thought I said: "I'll take the nude guys in my group."

"I got a fortune cookie. I think the fortune is for you. It says 'if you've got it, flaunt it.'"

"With the Blue class coming in, we have fresh meat."

"That's the closest they come to screwing on the Christian channel."

1 comment:

Ulovebeth said...

On behalf of the class formerly known as "Blue"--well, hmmm.
So I guess it's not normal to have to include your past relationship history, eHarmony profile, and favorite movies on your Sunday school enrollment form? I thought the Paradigm form looked a little different...