Thursday, June 08, 2006

Lattes, Teas and Brownies! Oh My!

In the interest of full disclosure and of sending myself on one heck of a guilt-trip, I have decided to blog my Starbucks purchases for the month of June. I plan to post a description of items and their cost. I'll keep a running tally of my Starby's expenditures. My hope is that I will be faced with either a) the extravagance of my wasteful spending or b) the realization my coffee habit is not a dreadful as some might think. I am aware that I may be tempted to alter my Starby's habit in an attempt to hide the truth. I will make every effort to be honest about my addiction. We all fall sometimes.

Today is the eighth day of June in the Year of Our Lord, 2006. I have been to Starbucks twice in the past eight days. Purchase #1 included a grande non-fat, no whip, peppermint mocha for myself and a grande chai tea latte for my friend. Total cost: $7.63. Purchase #2 was a grande hot chocolate. Total cost: $2.65. Total Starbucks expenditures for the month of June: $10.28. Will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The high you get from a Starbucks: priceless. -heart Beth

erin vanv said...

wow, I'm impressed.

I don't want the world to know how how much I spend at Starbuck's...