Thursday, March 23, 2006

Kissing Cubans

Popular demand requires a dissertation on my love of kissing. Let me preface by saying I am surprised at the interest in my love for kissing. Don't we all love it? Dear readers, are there any among you who don't enjoy kissing? Please confess and explain to us all what kind of sick freak you are. Kissing is cool. We should do more of it. Kisses for everyone! I plan to start a new policy in Paradigm...the class kiss is my personal agenda for 2006. I plan to lead out in this area by kissing as many people as possible. Again, everyone likes kissing so this is a good agenda to have. It's hard not to like someone who hands out free kisses. I am already incredibly likeable (not to mention adorable) and all my kisses will just catapult me to the top of all popularity lists everywhere. My name will be the first added to Summit Evites. I'll be invited to guest-kiss in other classes. I may start a discipleship/small group to cultivate kissing in others. Maybe I'll set up a kissing booth at the next Summit event. Viva los besos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still floating after that New year's kiss...

Anonymous said...

Kissing is NOT acceptable in the Asian culture. Leave our cheeks alone.

kelly said...

Paul encourages kissing...
(Ro 16:16; 1 Co 16:20; 2 Co 13:12; 1 Th 5:26)

Karla said...

Yes, kissing is definitely nice! Not to play Devil's Advocate or anything, but kisses from unwanted sources would not be a positive thing. Just a thought. :)