Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I like my coffee the way I like my men...


Brown, slightly sweet and not too bitter. I have frequently used that line as a joke. But this morning I was having breakfast with a friend and we were looking at the selections of coffee. We both started laughing as we read the labels because the descriptions could have easily referred to coffee or potential dates. Here's a list of what was "available."



Rich & Full-bodied
Bold & Smooth
Spicy & Clean

That last one is my personal favorite.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think mine would say "A touch on the white side, but otherwise just plain tasty."

What do you think?

AyDubb said...

Wonder what "clean" tastes like...

palomita said...

I wonder if there's a way to combine all of those men...er, flavors?

Todd Richards said...

Laurie, you are not worried about clean or spicy... you are holding out for the rich and full bodied man.

Anonymous said...

Where do we find the guy in the picture? Hello, hello! ;)

Anonymous said...

Now I feel too embarrassed to write out what my favorite order from *bucks is. It didn't sound very nice as I said it in my head. I thought, "oh dear." And my cheeks turned red.

Jeanine said...

Hmmm...my favorite order from Starbucks is Passion tea. I wonder what that says about me.