Friday, January 06, 2006

This is for you, Kirkie-pooh


Kirk is my favorite lurker. He reads my blog frequently and keeps up to date on all my posts...but you would never know it. He has NEVER posted a comment. He refuses to bookmark the site on his computer. Sometimes in public he acts like he doesn't know about my blog, or pretends that he isn't an avid QQ reader. But it's enough for me to simply know that he's there. Plus every once in a while he lets slip that he really is up on the blog news. In fact yesterday he called me out because I didn't blog about something that I promised him I would blog about. I'm still not blogging about that topic, mainly because neither one of us can remember what it was. :}

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, I feel honored since Kirk has actually posted on my blog, but that was only after he reprimanded me for my lack of postings, so maybe he felt guilty. :)

Perhaps this post will bring him out of the shadows or even better, encourage him to start his own blog! The challenge is made!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who this Kirkie-pooh is, but he sounds like and looks like an incredible fella. And besides, everybody should have a semi-secretive stalker.

And the woman in his arms is quite the stunner.

Laurie said...

And that comment, my friends, is why Kirk is my all-time favorite lurker.

Anonymous said...

Marry that boy...y'all look incredible together.

Erin said...

Did Kirk just propose to Laurie?

Laurie said...

If he did, I think that would be a first. He might start a new fad: Blog Proposals.

Anonymous said...

You know that Kirk throws around proposals as if rings grew on trees, so it would be no surprise to see one done via blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey don't knock my Afro bro down..he's the bomb and he could be serious...after all, this is one special gal..and y'all look great together