Thursday, May 05, 2011

My So-Called (Thought) Life

Do you ever stop and think about how many thoughts you have that are all about you? My thoughts are filled with myself. On any given day at any given moment I am probably thinking about myself. Thinking about how this affects me or how that looks on me or what you think of me or whether you ever do think of me or what I'm going to eat for ___(breakfast, lunch, dinner, elevensies, afternoon snack etc.. ad nauseum) or what I'm not going to eat because I shouldn't but I really want to or how my coworkers annoy me or how my family annoys me or how church people annoy me or how housework annoys me or how the neighbors dog yapping in the middle of the night annoys me or why my skin is more dry than it used to be or why I don't have much energy lately or whether I'll ever get married or whether I'll ever go on a date again or whether I'll ever hear the words "I love you" or when I'll have time to get my car washed or when I can take a vacation or how I never thought my life would end up like this but it's not ALL bad.

I'm sick of myself.

No comments: