Monday, June 22, 2009

Going Nude

I hope that title got your attention. There will not actually be any nudity in this episode of the QQ. Sorry to disappoint.

Yesterday I had a hankering for Starbucks. But I had a dilemma. I had just stepped out of the shower, my hair was wet and I was wearing no make-up. I usually don't leave the house under those conditions. But I decided to throw caution to the wind.

I walked into my neighborhood Starbucks, greeted the barista and placed my order. He took my order, handed me my change and then peered closely at me and said "you look really familiar."

Yeah. He didn't recognize me without make-up on.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Aw, man!

On the other hand, if you wanted to break records concerning nudity you may want to consider going to Ocean Isle Beach, NC.

http://www.thesunnews.com/news/local/story/948564.html