Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Day in the Life...

Today I went to a luncheon at the Hotel ZaZa...quite the swanky joint. Certainly a nice place to have lunch, but nothing to stop the presses.

But the day gets better. All afternoon, pounding away at a computer in the desk next to mine, sits Marketplace Host Kai Ryssdal. OMG! This man has long been my secret radio crush. Sssshhh...he's sitting RIGHT BEHIND ME!

And to top it all off, this afternoon two photography students dropped by to take pictures of me in my work environment while I host the afternoon programming. They had a tripod, multiple cameras and bags of equipment and did a lengthy photo shoot of me while on and off the air.

Like I said...just another day...

2 comments:

O.M.G. said...

wow, you are, like, way cool and super famous. i'm, so your #1 fan. (though i have no idea what you do...radio? reporter?) whateva! i heart u!

Mimi said...

Wow. What does it feel like to be famous, Laurie? I may need some tips when I hit it big...in my dreams... ;o)