Friday, October 03, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...Christmas!

Okay, maybe it's not. But I've hit that recurring point in the year when the temperatures begin to drop and the air feels soft and welcoming and psychologically it just makes me want to go Christmas shopping!

I tried to stave off the urges by baking some pumpkin bread and making cinnamon butter. But I don't think I'll be able to contain myself much longer. I've already made my 'to-buy-for' shopping list. And to be perfectly honest, I already have a gift for at least one person on that list.

And I haven't been able to resist doing some catalog and internet browsing on Crate and Barrel's site...which just makes it even harder. Gahhh! I think I'll have to succumb this week and start stockpiling my Christmas treasures.

No comments: