Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Going for the Gold

That guy with the incredible muscles is Raj Bhavsar. He's from Houston and is competing to make it into the summer Olympics. I met him and two other candidates for the U.S. Men's Olympic Gymnastics Team today. I also met legendary Gymnastics Coach Bela Karolyi.

I love my job.

I walked into the gym and saw the guys practicing on the parallel bars, the pommel horse and the still rings.
With their shirts off.
Note to self: Memorize scriptures about dealing with lust.

These guys are seriously in shape.
And about as tall as I am.
There's always a catch.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Sounds like someone had a good day! :)

Ulovebeth said...

Bella?? That is my dream. On T.V. those guys look tall. Must be camera tricks.

Jeanine said...

did they perform any exciting tricks? men gymnasts are so powerful...watching their backhandsprings and layouts is so exciting

Mindy Hart said...

I love Bela! I'm so jealous!!!

I got to stand in the rain and do bus duty today at my job.... there's no way I can make that compare, is there? :)