Monday, December 17, 2007

Thoughts

Pass the cheer. Retro graphics. Wintry sound effects. And they just sent me a free $5 gift card for passing the cheer. I really do feel cheery now.

The answer to life, the universe and everything is 42. But apparently it's not the answer to conversations held over Facebook Message.

It's that wonderful time of the year in which proposals fall thicker than snow. I haven't missed out on my share of the action. I got a marriage proposal on Saturday evening. Unfortunately, it was from a girl. So my tally now stands thus:
Proposals from girls: 3
Proposals from boys: 0

Christmas is coming!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

After reading the last line in your blog, this song immediately popped into my head. I have a scary feeling it might not leave for awhile.

Christmas is coming,
The geese are getting fat,
Please put a penny
In the old man's hat.

If you haven't got a penny,
A ha'penny will do,
If you haven't got a ha'penny,
Then God bless you.