Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The answers to life's persistent questions

Or at least the answers to my blog readers' persistent questions. This is to appease the ladies (and Phil) who have been pleading for more information on my dinner with a certain individual last week.

About the evening:
  • He called when he was on his way (points for being so thoughtful)
  • He picked me up, opened doors for me and treated me VERY well
  • We had dinner and good conversation, the mood was lighthearted and fun
  • He suggested we "continue this back at your place"
  • I made sure he knew he wouldn't be getting an overnight invitation
  • We went back to my house and talked some more and watched a movie
  • He asked if he would see me over the weekend and we determined that our schedules would keep us from getting together
  • He hugged me and since he didn't go for the kiss, I decided not to hit him over the head with my purse

About the guy:

  • He's in international business
  • He makes me laugh
  • He loves Jesus
  • He's smarter than I am
  • He's handy (not handsy)
  • He's VERY attractive
  • He's not my boyfriend (that one's for Phil)

3 comments:

AyDubb said...

In a word: wow.

Mindy Hart said...

yep...in a word, 'wow' sums it up Arshunda. :) When does he get a guy #___ label? ;-) I'm not so sure I'd capitalize VERY in the attractive part though- ha ha- gotcha! ;-) (that's for both of you- you know who you are! :-) ) And if all that constitutes a date, then I dated someone like him for 3 years. Who knew! :)

Phil said...

Alright I'll bite. I am glad that you had a fun evening. I think that you went a little overboard on your description because now Tesa will want me to (insert your evening activity list here).