Monday, May 21, 2007

Got Creeps?

The following is a transcript of an actual voicemail message I received.

"Hi Ms. Johnson...this is Greg Leach with Leach's Creepy Guy Exterminator Service. I was...uh...notified you were having some...uh...issues with a certain individual and I just wanted to call and offer my services...and just so that you can have all the information...I do take cookies as payment. So please give me a call back when you get a chance...and when you stop laughing."

I have decided to contract for services with this company. For any of you who may be having similar problems, I'll let you know if I am pleased with the work performance and will be happy to provide a referral.

2 comments:

David Morton said...

I had a dream last night that I was having dinner with the Godfather. If I have the same dream tonight, I'll mention the issue to him. I'm sure he could take care of it.

Anonymous said...

As a clarification of my services... I do not do Mob hits. I am a professional exterminator service... it is best that my methods are not discussed.