Thursday, April 12, 2007

Visions of Grandeur

I'm brainstorming a new project. I'm all kinds of excited about it. The only person I've shared the details with is Troy. I've been annoying him with internet links on the subject and asking his opinion about various elements. He offers insightful comments like "that's nice" or "I think that would be lovely" or "interesting." He's loads of help. But I digress...

The next step is to take things offline and get my hands dirty. I'll need to talk with some experts to find out exactly how I should move forward. This project could get expensive fairly quickly, so I'll need to set a budget. I hope to document the whole thing here on my blog. It should be riveting. My goal is to start on Sunday. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

Are you going to start breeding cats?

Me said...

I'm on the edge of my seat!

Jen said...

I'm intrigued.

Anonymous said...

i say, if you going to open your own blueberry cake donut factory, through your concern for expense to the wind...the production of these delicious pastries cannot be measured by a mere dollar. they are worth whatever it costs to make them!