Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Funnies

Things that made me laugh this week:

"Spring smells good. It's like God took the whole season out of the dryer and shook it."

"Laurie Goo. My favorite."

Me: "Don't get your panties in a wad."
Him: "Actually, I'm not wearing any."

"We have HR now. No more sexual harassment or anything fun like that."

"I do not like coconut in my pies or cookies. I will not eat it with flies or wookies."

"We're living in the state of big-haired, big-boobed blondes cooked in the sun over-easy."

"The Word of God is sexy on him."

"Giving me my own radio show would be like giving an atomic bomb to Kim Jong-il."

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I speculate that any normal person, if given a word association test, would likely associate the word "cookie" with the words "round, chocolate chip, hot." Leave it to a Digmer to hear the word "cookie" and automatically think of Chewbacca. Shady at best.