Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Seven to swoon over

I was cleaning out my email folders and came across an email from several months ago. I think it makes for a good blog topic. In the email exchange, a guy asked me who are the seven men I swoon over. It took me a long time to come up with the following list. Seven is a lot! Plus, I'm not really the kind of girl to get hot and bothered over some random celebrity. It usually takes more than looks for me. But I managed to come up with a list of seven people. I wonder what my list says about me...?

Feel free to comment with your own list of swooners.

(In no particular order)
1. Andy Cerota - local TV reporter. Dreamy.
2. Zach Braff - geeky-cute with a sensitive side.
3. Reginald Adams - local artist and non-profit director. African-American, with long dreads - totally the edgy, artsy type.
4. Joaquin Phoenix - the eyes, the scar over the lip, the voice. Sigh.
5. John Legend - love his voice, love that he plays piano, he's beautiful.
6. Anderson Cooper - Aagghhhh! The eyes!
7. Unnamed Summit Guy - sorry, couldn't resist!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Hmm... 7 is a lot. I'll process, then add it to my blog. But I'm totally with you on Anderson Cooper. And Random Summit Guy- he's dreamy ;)

Anonymous said...

I know who #7 is. You win, Laurie.

Todd Richards said...

I would imagine that #7 has nice eyes... that seems to be a trend. Hmmmm....

Shanna said...

#7 is so not worthy. Oh, and Anderson Cooper? Gay, gay, gay. But isn't that what we all want? A boyfriend who can wear pink, knows what Prada is, oh, ya, and that kissing thing.

Laurie said...

I am so amused by this.
First off, the eyes aren't a prerequisite. They just happen to be nice on two of the guys on my list.
Secondly, I don't want Anderson Cooper to be my boyfriend so his orientation doesn't really matter. I still think he's sexy.
Thirdly, anonymous and Shanna are talking about two different men...and that just makes me laugh.

Jennifer said...

ooo!! ooo!!! I know who #7 is too!!! I must say, I have to agree :) Even though I do not like boys. They frustrate me.

leslie said...

i think my #1-3 would all be Summit Guy ;-)