Monday, January 15, 2007

Observations

Some thoughts from the past few days.

  • It's satisfying to be able to "kiss and make up."
  • I love my shoes. I love my barefoot friends even more.
  • Flirting without consequences: it's a good thing.
  • There are some people I just can't be "buddies" with.
  • Brian Johanneck is truly one of the kindest men I have ever known.
  • Sometimes words are unnecessary, but hugs speak volumes.
  • I have a reputation for being much smarter than I actually am.
  • Buying lightbulbs is more complicated than it should be.
  • Moving: it's a love/hate process.
  • Troy Hollister is truly one of the most godly men I have ever known.
  • Sacrificial giving is made sweeter when followed by the Lord's Supper.
  • Sometimes friends create a beautiful "picture" right before your eyes.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Can I just say that I will be truly proud to be a member of the Paradigm class (eventually)? The shoe thing was awesome, I don't even know all you guys but I love you!