Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Randomosity

I went to the drugstore this morning to get drugs. The girl behind the counter told me she liked my shoes. She said she noticed them right away when I walked in. That's when you know you made a good purchase.

A friend of mine keeps making biting comments to me this week. Usually biting comments would be upsetting, but these are quite funny.

I missed a blogvent yesterday. So sorry.

Watching The Fellowship of the Ring on a laptop doesn't do it justice.

Nothing says "Christmas" like gyrating belly dancers with swords in their hair. I'm serious.

Happy Tuesday.

5 comments:

Display Name said...

By your belly dance comment, I assume you were on Byrne Street Saturday night?

Laurie said...

Yep. It was a sight to behold! Were you there?

Display Name said...

Yep. My group spent a good portion of time at the Allen Oldies Band party down the street.

The Doctor said...

That would have been fun. No belly dancing up here in WA. Too much wind- all those swords flying around with all the extra fabric- the dancers would be like sails!

Laurie said...

The Oldies Band was really good. We stopped there for a bit, but the crowd was so thick that we moved on. It was all around good times.