Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday Funnies

Things that made me laugh this week:

Friend: "You mean, when did I grow a pair? Oh! That should be a Friday Funny!"
Me: "I don't know if I have the guts to put that on my blog."
Friend: "I know you. You've got the ovaries to do it."

"Joel Osteen could play Santa - Your Best Christmas Now."

"Kirk is pimping me out to a couple of Dive girls."

"I was happy last night to find at least 12-15 people in my bedroom."

"He thinks he's all that but really it's his roommate who's got it."

"I like your shiny balls."

"I'm stealing. It's called 'selective obedience.'"

"When I make comments like that, I'm not trying to be a playboy."

Me: "Are you in love with your new baby iPOD?"
Friend: "I'm thinking of flying to Amsterdam so I can legally marry it."

No comments: