Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Funnies

Things that made me laugh this week (and last week):

"I have another silly joke for you but it has the word 'nuts' in it and I don't want to be known as the girl who said 'nuts' on your blog."

"That turkey must be especially for the 'breast' man."

"I hope I didn't pressure him with my eyes."

"Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world...or on KSBJ."

"Your enthusiasm is like fire and people will come from all over to watch you burn."

"I gave you a fortune that said 'romance is about to blossom' and not thirty minutes later you proposed marriage to someone. I think this means we ought to take my fortune cookie obsession a bit more seriously."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

3. no worries...'the eyes' are only one of 4 signs that a guy should be looking for to tell if a girl is 'pressuring' him. and you have to have a combination of any 3 to make it official. combinations of 2 or less should be considered inconsequential because of variability among the genders.

Anonymous said...

What are the other 3 signs?

Anonymous said...

my eyes are convincing
AND
laurie thinks i am funny.
my world is complete.

love, the pressure-er

The Doctor said...

Kelly's eyes in that picture are pressuring me to make a comment. But I won't be pressured into that so easily.

The Doctor said...

DOH!