Monday, November 06, 2006

Preventing the Common Cold

A certain drug-dealer friend informed me of a new study that should benefit everyone. The study looked into the best way to prevent the common cold. A lot of people take zinc, but zinc can lead to permanent loss of smell.

So researchers found the best method of cold prevention is making out for 30 minutes, three times a week. Strengthens your immune system. Ahem.

My drug-dealer friend informed me that if any girl had a prescription for this new preventive measure, he would be duty-bound to fill the prescription.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

now, who in the world could this drug-dealer friend of yours be? :)

palomita said...

For some reason, your post reminded me of a guy who showed up at a costume party 2 years ago dressed as a kissing booth. How great is that!? I didn't know him, so I couldn't work up the guts to walk up with my $0.25 in hand for a kiss. Of course, looking back, maybe it would have been easier that he was a stranger...I mean, I can't see walking up to...say, Hot Toddy...and throwing down a quarter for a little lip.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the idea. now I know what I'm going as next halloween.

-Preston

P.S. In the meantime - I'll try to prevent as many colds as possible.

Erin said...

...cough, cough...

Anonymous said...

you know...sometimes God lines up our future plans (becoming a drug dealer in my case) so that we are able to serve the body of Christ in ways that we never originally imagined!

drug dealer

Todd Richards said...

Cold Prevention... it is my new calling in life.