Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Funnies

Things that made me laugh this week:

"If you could talk about floating grass, he would be much more interested in listening to you."

"I think I'll go to Hooters for dinner...to witness to the lost."

"I wish you could do Night Radio and be 'Laurie Fever.'"

"Do you need to go to counseling to work through your blame issues?"

Me to Guy: "Don't forget you have a hotpad in your pants."
Guy to me: "Thanks. I know it's there."

"I don't know which is worse - standing next to Mr. Pipe Smoker or next to Mr. Body Odor. The worst is standing next to both of them. I don't ever want to do that again."

3 comments:

The Doctor said...

The hotpad [comment] made my sides hurt!

Laurie said...

Dennis,
The really great thing about that comment is that I had no intention of being shady and merely was trying to be helpful. The guy (who shall remain nameless) really did have a hotpad in his pants...or rather, in his back pocket. I didn't want him to forget. :}
By the way, what's this I hear about you sharing Chantico with Dovie? I'd prefer not to know about your past escapades with other women...

The Doctor said...

We each had our own- I might have helped her finish hers, but I don't remember if I did or not.
And I've only been to the Escapades one time when Dorothy Hamill was skating...