Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Somewhat Questionable?

We all know I'm not afraid of the shady. Sometimes I even embrace it. Shocking, I know. Well apparently I have taken things too far. A friend informed me that QQ shows up as "Somewhat Questionable" on his Covenant Eyes account. So every time he hits my site, Covenant Eyes sends a report to his accountability partners, informing them that he is surfing a website with somewhat questionable content. He had to explain to said accountability partners why he's been visiting the site so frequently and why it's okay for him to do so.

3 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

It's gotta be the post you wrote about Laverne & Shirley.

And I think you look like Mandy Moore. But I can't remember it that was it or not!!

Laurie said...

Mandy Moore? Interesting. I haven't heard that one before. I usually get Gillian Anderson or Drew Barrymore.

Anonymous said...

yes to both Gillian and Drew!

questionable content!!!

haha, I posted something on my site that the school network called a "banned phrase" ...I had to ninja the proxy to get back in and edit it!!! haha.

Christians are sensitive consumers!