Thursday, September 14, 2006

O Twisted Fate

I spoke too soon. Just last night, I told Moms that the roach problem was getting better. Just this morning, I woke up and opened my eyes to see a HUGE cockroach on the wall above my bed. I thought to myself "maybe I'm dreaming again." Unfortunately, this was all too real. But in all things, God provides. Kristen was still at home and came to my rescue. She climbed up on my bed and killed the thing.

The part that scares me is the connection between my dreams and reality. Are my dreams manifesting themselves into life? If I see any homeless men today, I am running away as fast as I can.

4 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

As I commented earlier, you gots to go.
Or declare an absolute WAR! Think Raid, but your own health could be in danger if you bombed them like you need to.
BTW--Where is Funny Justin's blog? I really liked reading about the custard stuff and the pics of the kangaroo gone bad. Why do all Justins end their blogs? Are all Justin's funny?

Anonymous said...

2 Weeks ago I dreamt that I went to visit The McDougals. Then last week, mom asked me to go with her to Tegan's graduation thing!

Spookey!

Anonymous said...

I am now truly concerned for your "mental health". You may need to come over before Dovie gets home or I will not know the true Laurie Johnson. :)
Moms

Laurie said...

Moms,

I'm a bit worried myself. Being sick already puts me in a place of semi-instability. Throw in a couple of roaches and I've got myself a recipe for one seriously freaked out girl.