Today's guest blogger is also anonymous. In fact, I'll be keeping this guest blogger's gender a secret as well. The entry is intended to be ambiguous...draw your own conclusions. Enjoy.
The "18 Observations List" Originator
- Chicken box lunches are ($500-70-9) expensive.
- Cars are never to be considered "an investment."
- Just because you think it, does not mean you should say it.
- Shooting guns can be fun, I guess, but "Shotgunning" is not.
- With the most eligible bachelor gone, men might not be so intimidated to ask.
- Cool is a very relative term.
- Sometimes wounds, when rubbed raw, can give you the greatest comfort.
- Stories are best told in Sequence.
- I hate Prairie Dogs -- Not Literally.
- You're looking very "makie-outie" today! -- Can't hear that enough.
- T-Holla needs to step up to the plate and represent.
- "Dorkiness" can be so attractive!
- You may not be a "favorite", but 'acquired tastes' can leave a lasting impression.
- WE are never the Bridesmaid -- WE are all Brides!
- Luggage Racks on cars are not very conducive to man.
- Observer and Server: Nearly similar in spelling, but vastly different when considering their roles.
- Who knew that laziness could look so good?
- 18 observations -- that is just one too many...