- Cuban frogs jump really high
- "They will know you by your love for one another" has a new, sweeter meaning for me
- I like kissing
- I don't like slabs of pork fat
- It should not take 17 hours to get from Cuba to Houston
- Texas is beautiful
- I am incredibly selfish
- God is doing great things in Cuba
- I slept with a married man
- Last week was one of the most difficult weeks of my life
- My sufferings are nothing compared to Christ's suffering on the cross
- "If you are going to have one rule, that is the rule to have"
- I swam in the Caribbean
- No more rice and black beans. Ever.
- Americans have so much and yet are so poor in faith
- I spoke more Spanish last week than in my entire life
- Me gusta guava
- I have a Cuban boyfriend
- My friends mean so much to me
- Our God of wonders will always amaze me
Monday, March 20, 2006
Texas, My Texas
It is sooo good to be home! I have so many stories to tell about the trip to Cuba. I am still attempting to process my thoughts and feelings about it all. I will try to post several items throughout the week. For today, I will give you a list of thoughts, comments and topics in no particular order. I will explain some of them throughout the week...some will remain a mystery.