Friday, April 30, 2010

Laurie and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week

I promise to get around to Part Two of my series. Look for it on Monday.

This week has been bad. Very, very bad. The kind of bad that doesn't happen very often.

Monday I was called the most horrible, foul names that any man can call a woman. Yes that word. AND that word. And don't forget to throw THAT word in front of them to make them even more powerful.

Tuesday was uneventful, except for the part where I was irrationally emotional and sad. Yay for being a girl!

Wednesday...well...we all know Wednesday is city council day. Nuff said.

Thursday I found out a coworker has a terminal illness and probably only has a few months to live. I also found out bad news about a job situation that left me feeling betrayed, lied to, cheated and disappointed.

Friday I was filling my gas tank and the automatic shut-off on the pump didn't work. Gas gushed out of my car and got all over me. I can still smell the fumes.

Let's hope this trend is a Monday through Friday thing and decides to take off for the weekend.

No comments: