Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ooops! It happened AGAIN!

Ok I'm starting to think there's some sort of conspiracy going on.

Yesterday my phone rang at the office. I answered the call and it was a work colleague who wanted to talk about a story idea for the news. After chatting about the story, he casually said "so this is off the clock and off the record, but I really enjoyed seeing you at that event last week." "Oh. Yeah. It was nice running into you," I said. "Yes. I was standing behind you the whole time and I started getting a little bored during the event until I realized what a nice view I had looking at you from back there," he replied.

Ummmm. Wow.

3 comments:

gL said...

maybe he blog stalks you and was just trying to be funny... but in an awkward kind of way...

O.M.G. said...

yeah, blog stalker, for sure.

O.M.G. said...

then again, i don't know what that view looks like....maybe it is just that fabulous. perhaps you could post a pic. just KIDDING!