Tuesday, March 03, 2009

It Happened AGAIN!

Most people who decide to avoid the gym do so because they just don't feel like working out. That's not what my problem is. Instead, I may decide to avoid the gym because I keep running into cute guys there when I am looking my worst.

Last night I was walking up to the entrance in some of my sloppiest workout clothes after a long day at work. As I approach the door I glance up and think oh NO! There is Mr. Dreamy himself, walking up at the same time as I am. He glances over and this huge, gorgeous smile spreads across his face and he says "HEY! Awesome! I NEVER come here on Monday nights...what a coincidence!" Of course he would pick THIS Monday night to be here.
I tried to be especially vivacious, hoping it would distract him from how awful I looked. I'm pretty sure it didn't work. Sigh.

Oh the perils of being a single girl.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

When this happens I think of what Pastor Gregg said - even in a potato sack...

Or something.