Thursday, March 26, 2009

Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who wears a bra is to be praised

I hope this blog entry isn't too much information...I think most of you can handle it.

A couple nights ago I was getting ready for bed, putting on my jammies etc. I skipped downstairs to get a drink of water only to skid to a stop at the bottom of the stairs, turn around and skip right back up again. There was a boy in our house. And I wasn't wearing the proper undergarments to make it feasible for me to greet this boy.

As I raced back up the stairs, he called after me "it's ok, you can come down!"
"No, I can't," I hollered back. "Not the way I am right now."

The next day my roomie told me the boy thought I didn't want to come downstairs because I wasn't wearing any make-up and didn't want him to see me like that. I had to laugh at that...but now I'm worried that he thinks I'm vain! It wasn't about the make-up...it was about the bra!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

HA HA HA!

This is sooooo funny!

And I've done the same thing too! I mean seriously it's the right thing to do!!

Ulovebeth said...

How did you skip down the stairs like that?