Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bad Luck and other failures

Last night a friend of mine forwarded a text message to me. She was amused because a high school girl that she knows sent her the following text:

"1boy tomorrow will say hey can i have your number? Or they will ask you out. txt to 10 girls or hav bad luck 2morr0"

Now it's just rather ironic and depressing when high schools girls are worried about your dating status and forwarding chain text messages. But we both got a good laugh out of it...while secretly hoping it didn't really mean bad luck if we don't forward the message on to ten other girls.

I can't help but be worried, though. I just missed my first and only phone call from the Moscow Correspondent. I hope this isn't a sign of more missed connections.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Hmmmm...