Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Um, thanks

I love my friends, I really do. And I feel loved when they travel to exotic locations and bring me back a gift or souvenir. Earlier this year one of my guy friends went out of town and came back with a special present for me. This year another guy friend went on a trip and brought back something just for me. He was really excited about it and said it was the perfect gift. I'm starting to worry about what my guy friends think of me.

It measures 9 inches long.
Now I'm no Freud expert, but I think there's a definite subliminal message in this gift. My friend says the instant he saw it, he had to get it for me. In case anyone is wondering, it's a giant...Plumeria root. For my Project Patio. Of course, I can't help but wonder if my friend is trying to tell me something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops:))

Mindy Hart said...

i'm starting to worry a bit about your friends.

Anonymous said...

Sexual references...your forte.