Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm Free! And a Christmas Tradition.


First off, freedom! As of today, December 3rd, 2007, I am officially 100% debt-free! No school debt. No car loan. No credit card bills. It's been a long, difficult struggle to reach this spot. God has been faithful to provide, even when it seemed like the setbacks were more frequent than the progress. I am so excited to finally be completely out of debt. Woo hoo!
Second, it is time to revive a time-honored Christmas tradition. That's right, my annual Christmas blogvent calendar is back. For those of you who are new to this tradition, every weekday leading up to Christmas I will offer you my own version of an advent calendar. Nothing says Merry Christmas like the 2007 Blogvent Calendar!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I know you are super excited! I'm so excited for you!

Troy said...

The blogvent is a great Christmas tradition. And, I love the "angry elf" tag that is always at the end of the QQ page to remind us of the joys of Christmas all year 'round.

Jen said...

Congratulations! I can't wait till I'm in your shoes!

Me said...

Congratulations Laurie! Mike and I are working on getting there too . . . student loans are the mountain we're climbing! We'll get there, but I can totally identify with what you said about sometimes feeling like you're not making any progress!