Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Here Comes the Bride, Where is the Groom?

Last night I had a dream that I was getting married. I can remember every detail of the dream. It was a destination wedding in the Mediterranean. Everything was beautiful. The bridesmaids' dresses were an unusual, but really lovely, shade of grass green with a pale pink ribbon. My whole family was there and a number of friends were in attendance. I remember feeling excited and nervous all at the same time. The wedding party walked down the aisle to the front of the church, and then it was my turn. There I was, wearing a beautiful dress, holding a bouquet of flowers, about to walk down the aisle and come face to face with my future husband...and then...I woke up. Blast! I didn't get to see who I was about to marry! What's the point of dreaming about getting married if I don't even get any useful information out of it?!

Sigh.

At least I know the bridesmaids' dresses were cute.

3 comments:

Nancy Mon said...

I remember a dream I had right before I got married. Just like you I could see all the details and just as I began to walk down the aisle instead of the wedding march, the Star Spangled Banner began. I thought people aren't standing cause I am coming down the aisle, they are playing the national anthem! That did not happen in real life, thankfully.

Alyssa said...

i'm glad your bridesmaid dresses were cute! ;)

Dana said...

see, the important details were revealed at least! :)