Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Funnies: The Anniversary Edition

Today is my two-year blogiversary! On this day, two years ago, I began what would become one of the most meaningful relationships of my life. Okay, perhaps that's an overstatement. But it has been really fun and I hope it continues for at least another...whatever...

Anyway, in celebration of Two Years of Dedicated Service to my QQ readers, I am posting some of the Greatest Hits of the Friday Funnies. I actually combed through every FF entry and culled my favorites out of the bunch. Enjoy!

These are the things that made me laugh each week:

"My mother is pushy and stubborn. You would like her."

"Would you really want your speedo mounted anywhere else?"

"Quick! Tell her she's pretty!"

"I'm looking forward to meeting Laverne and Shirley."

"All metaphors should be cold and delicious."

Me: "Because of you, I'm not getting any."
Guy: "Sleep! She's referring to sleep!"

"Are you two involved in a bro-mance?"

"I'm nobody's bubba."

Me: "I bought a new dress for our date."
Guy: "Me too."

"I hope I didn't pressure him with my eyes."

"I think I bit Laurie on Thanksgiving Weekend."

"Are you practicing safe text?"

"I need to work on my Schlitter-body."

"I'm glad our church supports pagan fertility rituals."

"I touched your boob with the love of the Lord."

"Giving me my own radio show would be like giving an atomic bomb to Kim Jong-il."

"You can't put that on a felt board."

No comments: