Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Funnies

Things that made me laugh this week:

"Don't make me make you blog about me again."

Guy: "Someone has been watching Zoolander."
Me: "I'm glad you caught the reference."
Guy: "I LIVE the reference!"

"Laurie, that's not a love-plan."

"Great Googly Moogly!"

"The thing that bewilders me about me..."

"Bake me something good...with some Laurie-lovin'."

"But I'm Aiken for more."

"I'm glad our church supports pagan fertility rituals."

"That would mean that I understand women in some way and if that were true I don't think I would still be in Paradigm."

6 comments:

Abby said...

I give five stars to the last comment :) And kudos for the early morning funnies!

Alyssa said...

The last one is definitely my favorite! :)

Todd Richards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Todd Richards said...

Bewilder truly is a funny word.

And regarding pagan fertility rituals, have we started serving rasin cakes at church?

Troy said...

Todd, see 2 Samuel 6:17-19 for a Biblical precedence on the use of raisin cakes in worship.

Anonymous said...

Gimme some Raisin Cakes!