Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Funnies

Things that made me laugh this week:

"I might get to have the word 'gynecology' on my business cards."

Single Girl: "My mom gave me some cute underwear for Valentine's Day. They came in a bag that said 'For the Happy Couple.'"

"The State of Texas will be the first to put a human papillomavirus on the moon."

"I may pimp you this evening."

On the subject of Old Earth vs. New Earth creation: "Paradigm believes in Middle Earth."

"Let's get all sizzly."

"My thighs are glorious."*

"Darn. KSBJ caught on to our evil, secular-humanist, left-wing public radio plot to mask their signal out in the 'burbs."

"I was going to have you show off those Way of the Master street babe skills."

"I just Murray'd you."

"I just used the potty. That's what was on my mind. Out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. We won't mention other overflows."



*This quote breaks one of the two rules of the Friday Funnies. It was included on the list by special request.

2 comments:

Q.X. Odd said...

Perhaps breaking the rules isn't so bad. This is one of the best Friday Funnies I've seen yet.

Steven and Amanda said...

Um ... what? Please explain. Thanks, Murray.